Cancale, « a pearl on the Emerald coast » in the bay of Mont Saint Michel, is defintaly worth a visit during your stay at the hotel.
Renowned for its pretty harbour La Houle and its tasty oysters, Cancale offers a breathtaking view over the Mont Saint Michel which stands proudly in the middle of the bay.
What you will enjoy :
- A walk along the lively harbour and watching the fishing boats come in,
- A seafood platter in one of the numerous restaurants on the harbour,
- A walk along the coastal path overlooking La Houle harbour offering stunning views,
- Admiring the breathtaking view over the Mont Saint Michel and bay from Crolles landend.
- Visiting the marine farm, oyster farms and the oyster trade...